Hey guys, here are a few guidelines that I would prefer for everyone to follow when submitting, asking questions, or just browsing my blog.
I will add to this FAQ if we get more members onhand with this blog.
- What kinds of things will you be accepting?
I will accept most everything JD related. Arts, crafts, screenshots, videos, gifs, cosplay, music files, anything!
- What kind of ingame screenshots can I submit and that you’ll accept?
Your screenshot must be compelling or interesting. I don’t want screenshots of you and your alliance mates standing around and talking. The screenshots can be edited however much you like, but it must look good. I can choose what I won’t or will accept for submissions. Screenshots of anything are accepted, including comedic ones. Examples here.
- Will you take screenshot taking/screenshot editing requests?
It depends on how and what you’re wanting me to edit or take a screenshot of. I’m already a whore for JDpedia screenshot uploading, so it depends haha.
- Can I use your gifs and reupload them?
I would prefer if you didn’t, since I work hard to make these. But if you want to use them as forum signatures, that’s fine as long as you give me credit.
- Will you take gif requests?
Yes, as long as you link me the video and I like what I’m doing a gif of.
- How do you make gifs?
- What program do you use to make gifs/edit pictures?
I use Photoshop CS5.
INFO ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
- Are you a staff member from Jade Dynasty/Zhu Xian/Tru Tien/whatever server?
No I am not, sorry! Just a player of JD who wanted to start a blog.
- Can you understand any of the Chinese on the content that you post?
No I can’t, sorry. If you are able to and would like to translate, drop me a message!
- What server do you play on in JD?
I play in the USA East - Billows server, so I may not know all the details of what’s happening in the other servers, sorry. :/
- What faction(s) do you play?
I have an ascended T5 fuwa modo, a 150 rayan, and a skysong, so I am able to answer questions about those factions.
- How long have you been playing JD?
I’ve been playing JD for about 3 years.